While we cannot guarantee a germ-free environment, we will be taking steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. If you display any symptoms of illness, have been in contact with anyone who has had COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or if you are in a high-risk group, we encourage you to continue attending online.
For your safety, and to help prevent the spread of illness, we will be practicing the following guidelines:
• In order to show honor to others in attendance, and in accordance with state guidelines masks will be required the entire time you are in the building.
• Temperature checks at all entrances
• Social distance will be observed in all areas of the building
• Doors will open 15 minutes prior to the start of service
• Our hospitality team will be seating individuals to insure proper social distancing
• Seats will not be able to be saved, please have your entire party present before being seated
• Greeters and Ushers will avoid shaking hands, hugging, etc.
• High touch surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized every 15mins and between each service
• Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building